Copyright 2010
Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Just How Much can One Body or Person... Namely ME.... Live With and/or Through

What a title, eh? Nice and long.

Yesterday, my doctor told me I have cervical cancer. He said, "We caught it early." So that's a good thing. I go in Nov. 13th for my procedure. He said, "It's all in one spot." He thinks he can get it all without any trouble.  I have nothing to complain about. 

I was going to whine a little - about the things going on with my body.  Endometriosis - infertility. Celiacs - no gluten. Nerve damage in my spine - very specific points of pain. I don't believe I have fibromyalgia at all, since the symptoms of fibro mimic the symptoms from gluten damage. Also, I don't believe I have MS, although I do have to undergo that spinal test later. But, I don't believe I have MS because the smptoms of my nerve damage in my spine mimics MS symptoms.  I was going to. I was going to type out my little pity party.  I changed my mind.

My mind was changed because a classmate of mine just had a complete hysterectomy after having both breasts removed. She's had 8 surgeries this year.

I was going to vent and ask the void, "Just how much can one body or person live through? How much can a person live with? How much can we endure?"

Apparently, a body can endure a lot. I don't have lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how your journey with endometriosis is proceeding. I'd love to hear from you!