Copyright 2010
Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

After My "Procedure"

From 2014. How ironic that I found this unpublished post, today, in 2018 just days prior to me having a similar procedure done.

The results have come back fine, however, I must say that my doctor was a complete asshole.

Not only did I feel the entire section being cut off, because he didn't wait long enough for the numbing agent to take effect, but he was simply rude. His nurse was a bag of rocks as well. I wasn't given any "post-op" instructions. No "discharge directions". The only question I could think of was, "Do I need to be on an antibiotic?" His reply was, "If you smell funny or get a fever, call me."  My procedure was on a Thursday... meaning that by the time a noticeable infection was in progress, it would be the weekend.

Whatever.

I went onto a wonderful fb page.... something to do with Teal Ladies. I learned a TON of information thru them. Just wonderful. Truly.  So, I learned that I shouldn't do any heavy lifting for the first week. No sex for 4-6 weeks or more if I'm still bleeding. Oh, and the bleeding .... that could happen for 4-6 weeks as well.  No baths either. However, every once in a while, I need to sit in a bath to get my blood pressure down quickly.  So, I decided that when I do need the bp lowered, that I wouldn't put anything in the water, other than my curvacious self.

So, it wasn't the best experience, but at least it is over and my results came back GOOD for me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how your journey with endometriosis is proceeding. I'd love to hear from you!