Copyright 2010
Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Colposcopy

I had to have one yesterday. The part of the pap that is off, indicates cervical cancer.

My uncomfortable spot to spread wide.
The procedure didn't hurt. I didn't feel him clip away a piece of my cervix. I felt his hand move, but no pain. The pain came later, just a bit of sharp stabby. 

Still bleeding tho. That can take up to 5 days to stop. I happen to bleed very easy tho... 

I know I don't have a real reason to whine, but I would like too. I'm tired of not being in perfect health. I'm tired of headaches and hurting so bad that I can't move.

Honestly, I think of death often. But,then I think of grand babies. That only helps for a little. 

I don't want to deal with cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how your journey with endometriosis is proceeding. I'd love to hear from you!