Copyright 2010
Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010.

Monday, October 27, 2014

What the HELL Is Wrong With Me?

I'm telling ya.... it's just a bit too crazy.

First, it's ENDOMETRIOSIS - which I have.

Then, it's FIBROMYALGIA - which I wonder about.

Then, it's CELIACS - which the doctor saw damage, so, okay... I have it then.

Now, they tell me I have MS - beginning stages.

W. T. F.

Honestly, this is what I believe:

I have endometriosis and all sorts of "fun" damage that goes with that.

I also have intestinal damage from gluten.

I think the fibro symptoms MIMIC the symptoms that I can get from gluten damage. No to fibro.

I think the MS symptoms MIMIC the fibro which MIMICS the gluten damage symptons. Not sure about the MS.

However, I do have some brain lesions .... these can come from ENDO damage AND stages of MS.

So, what I know is that my head hurts every day. My body hurts every day. My intestines only hurt if I ingest gluten. I fall LESS when I stay away from gluten.  My legs don't lose function when I stay away from gluten --- so far. But, my head.... that hurts every day. My body.... every day.

But, it's all manageable! So, I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how your journey with endometriosis is proceeding. I'd love to hear from you!